1) Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
fleXstructures GmbH, Trippstadter Strasse 110, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany, represented by the managing director
Phone: +49 631 680 39360
2) Data protection officer
The appointed data protection officer can be contacted directly at email@example.com
3) Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website Internet https://www.flexstructures.de (for German) and https://www.flexstructures.com (for English), the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
– the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
– Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability and
– for other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request you have made.
c) When using our registration form
We provide you with a form on our website to register for our seminars and IPS conferences. It is necessary to enter your contact details so that we can process your registration. The data processing for the purpose of registration and handling is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the registration form will be stored in accordance with the legal requirements for the storage of invoice data and deleted after the expiry of these periods.
4) Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
– this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, external domestic and foreign service providers are used to handle our business transactions (e.g. for IT, logistics, telecommunications, sales and marketing). These will only act on our instructions and have been contractually obliged to comply with the provisions of data protection law in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO.
Insofar as personal data of yours is passed on by us to our subsidiaries or is passed on to us by our subsidiaries (e.g. for advertising purposes), this is done on the basis of existing order processing relationships.
Cookies can contain data that make it possible to recognise the device you are using. However, in some cases cookies only contain information on certain settings without personal reference. However, cookies cannot directly identify a user.
A distinction is made between session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser, and permanent cookies, which are stored beyond the individual session. With regard to their function, a distinction is again made between cookies:
– Technical Cookies: These are essential to navigate the website, use basic functions and ensure the security of the website; they do not collect information about you for marketing purposes nor do they store which websites you have visited;
– Performance Cookies: These collect information about how you use our website, which pages you visit and, for example, whether errors occur during website use; they do not collect any information that could identify you – all information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve our website and to find out what interests our users;
– Advertising Cookies, Targeting Cookies: These are used to provide the website user with tailored advertising on the website or offers from third parties and to measure the effectiveness of these offers; Advertising and Targeting Cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months;
– Sharing cookies: These are used to improve the interactivity of our website with other services (e.g. social networks); sharing cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months.
In addition, we will only pass on your personal data processed by cookies to third parties if you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
According to information provided by YouTube, these are used, among other things, to collect video statistics, improve user-friendliness and prevent abusive practices.
Regardless of any playback of the embedded videos, each time this website is accessed, a connection to the Google network “DoubleClick” is established, which may trigger further data processing operations without our influence.
6) Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO because of our legitimate interest. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
aa) Google Analytics
For the purpose of designing our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimizing them, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
– Browser type/version,
– the operating system used,
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– Time of the server request,
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially in the case of browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your information when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again. You can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
bb) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
b) Google reCAPTCHA
We use on our website “Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA”, a service of Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA processes information about your user behaviour on our website.
We use Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA to check whether the input is made by a human being or abusively by automated, machine processing. The procedure thus serves to defend against spam, DDoS attacks and similar automated malicious accesses. The use of Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA thus directly serves to ensure the integrity and functionality of our systems. This is also in our legitimate interest. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
The IP address transmitted in the context of Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA is not merged with other data from Google, unless you are logged into your Google account at the time of using Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA. If you wish to prevent this transmission and storage of data about you and your behaviour on our website by Google, you must log out of Google before you visit our site or use Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA.
You can object to the collection and forwarding of personal data or prevent the processing of this data by deactivating the execution of Java-Script in your browser. In addition, you can prevent the execution of Java-Script code as a whole by installing a Java-Script blocker (e.g. https://noscript.net/ or https://www.ghostery.com). We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent.
Information provided by the third party provider: Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Further information from the third-party provider on data protection can be found on the following website: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
7) No social media plug-ins
We do not use social media plugins on our websites. If our websites contain symbols of social media providers (e.g. YouTube, LinkedIn), we only use these for passive linking to the websites of the respective providers.
8) Rights concerned
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
– in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
– complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to the supervisory authority of our company headquarters.
9) Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10) Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11) Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
In the event of a translation of this data protection declaration into another language, the German version shall prevail in the event of any ambiguities or doubts.
It may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration as a result of the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or official requirements. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out at any time on the website at https://www.flexstructures.de/datenschutz (for German) and at https://www.flexstructures.com/privacy-policy (for English).
End of the data protection declaration.